Ecowater HERO 385 PLus
WIFI Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
The quality of your home’s drinking water may meet local standards, but it might not meet your own. Ordinary tap water can contain dissolved metals, including lead and iron. It might contain nitrates, chlorine and mineral salts. Your tap water could also contain other undesirable substances such as sulfates and arsenic. Fortunately, you can get cleaner, clearer drinking water with an EcoWater drinking water system.
- Patented HydroLink Plus® Wi-Fi enabled technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, alerts, water usage and filter life information.
- 50 gallons per day production rate, industry rated, high recovery 42% membrane. (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- Post-filter reduces PFOA, PFOS and VOC’s.
- Additional filter selections are available including alkaline.
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- System is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.
Your Water Will Be Purer For:
- Coffee and tea
- Ice cubes
- Baby formula
- Juice concentrates
- House plants
- Steam irons
Here’s How an RO Works:
- Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorption block filter that removes tastes and odors polishes the water immediately before going to the faucet.
Typical impurities reduced by an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System Model HERO-385Plus TFC System.
- Bisphenol A3
- Chromium (Hex)
- Chromium (Tri)
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Cysts (Giardia/Cryptosporidia)
- Nonyl phenol3
- Radium 226/228
- Five years on the reverse osmosis drinking water system for defects in material and workmanship, and 10 years on the storage tank. • Exclusions to five years; one year on reverse osmosis membrane, three years on faucet and seven years on electronics.
- The service life of the membrane and filter cartridges is dependent on the feedwater quality. Filters are not covered by the warranty.